Monday, August 6, 2018

Fruit Punch, Juicy, He Loves Me...

I tend to want to put up swatch pictures in seasonal groups - thus my recent spate of "Christmas in July" posts. And of course bright pinks are a good thing for summer and even into fall - although here in Texas we're a long way from fall. (Usually in late summer we get more rain, though, which cools things off part of the time. We just hope we don't get as much as we did last August - by which I mean the hurricane-aided kind of rain.)

This group are all discontinued, I think. This is NYC Fruit Punch:
It was one of my favorites for a long time. I love microglitters. This one mostly reads as fuchsia but it's got bits of other colors in it as well.

This is Zoya Juicy:
Zoya doesn't discontinue a lot of polishes, but I don't think this one really caught on so that seems to make sense. It's sort of a crelly-ish formula, a bit sheer. This was from the Candy collection, which I think was released in 2007. Also, if you look at this picture it does look like the color has changed a bit - it looks more red. But it could just be the light.

This is Orchid (which is a store brand) He Loves Me, I Love Him Not:
(I'm not sure about the punctuation on that name, and I can't really read the bottle very well to be sure.) This is another microglitter, pretty similar to Fruit Punch, really, except less multicolored. This one is more just fuchsia.

No comments:

Post a Comment