Friday, August 17, 2018

Evercalm

This is what first got me interested in Ren, this little tube of day cream.
I seem to have very sensitive skin these days. (It never occurred to me that sensitive skin was something that you developed with time, but that seems to have been the case for me.) I find Ren Evercalm products to be very soothing on my skin.

So when it was clear that was about to run out, I started trying to figure out if I could afford to repurchase it. The regular size is $48 at Sephora. But I found some deals on Ren's website. Here's the picture of the set I bought from the website:

It was $25, including a full-size of the day cream. That's really a deal. (It looks like it's not quite that cheap now, though.)

I also bought the Evercalm Serum, which was also marked down but which I don't seem to have a picture of. (I haven't tried the two minis - one is a glycolic-type mask and the other one is a "firming beauty shot." I'm definitely interested in trying both of those.)

Added: here's the serum:



This sample of primer (called Perfect Canvas) came with my order. I tried it today, finally, and I liked it - at least the feel of it. I'll try to remember to report back on how well it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment