Monday, August 27, 2018

NOTD: MIA, Glass On Fire

I wore KL Polish MIA in the early part of the week and I do really like it:
Super-bright, not-quite neon, pearlescent with a slight blue flash. But as neons and near-neons tend to do, it was prone to chipping. (Not horribly so, just a little bit!) So as  tend to do with such things, I patched it up and put something else on top of it. This week, that was Glass On Fire from Great Lakes Lacquer, a Polish Pickup selection):
It looks much more purple on the nail, but I think it actually has a magenta base and then purple and blue flakies/shimmer. Similar colors, but reads like a wine-color, almost.

Added: Here's Kathleen's video about the current Sephora sale, which I include here because she's wearing MIA in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment