Wednesday, August 1, 2018

NOTD: Liberty + Basilisk

Here is LLP Basilisk on top of Zoya Liberty:
I was just experimenting, because Liberty had noticeable tip-wear. I patched it up a little and put Basilisk on one nail, and then I liked it so I did them all. It's possibly a waste of Basilisk but I liked it and I decided that one coat wasn't exactly going to use up the whole bottle even if it's a small bottle.

So you can see what Basilisk looks like, here's a picture where you can see the shift:

And here's Liberty (I started to say "alone" but actually it's with Gelous and matte top-coat, so I'm not sure that quite qualifies):
You can see that the tips are wanting to wear. That was most of a week ago, though, and the tip-wear didn't really get any worse all week (after I added Basilisk, I mean). I'm still wearing it now, but when I washed my hair again today, it finally started to chip.

No comments:

Post a Comment