Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Alegra, Kimber, Lilith

Zoya Alegra:
Alegra is the one that Zoya describes as "expensive-looking" which I usually laugh at; however I can't deny that there's something luxurious-looking about it. A beautiful color, in any case.

NOTE: I somehow screwed up the pictures below, originally - the picture of Lilith said it was Kimber. This is the corrected version.

Kimber:
Zoya's description:  "Kimber by Zoya can be best described as a rich, bright and saturated medium magenta pink with strong gold metallic shimmer and a foil-like finish."

Lilith:
Lilith is apparently discontinued, which I had forgotten. It's one of those that I don't wear a lot, but I like - it has blue flash, which is fun. I think there are dupes or near-dupes still available.

No comments:

Post a Comment