Thursday, August 30, 2018

More night-sky polishes

Last week I showed some of the "night-sky" polishes (that is, dark blue or black polishes with glitter). The ones I showed were the showiest of the blue ones, but here are some that didn't make the first cut. This is Zoya Indigo:
Per Zoya: "a dark indigo blue shimmer with a pinch of holographic microglitter. A dramatic polish that resembles the night sky."

Here is Give Me Space, a plain-old blue scattered holo from an OPI holiday collection a couple of years ago (2015, I think):

This is a creme, but it's one that I like to use as a base for glitters. It's actually more teal than blue but it's so dark it's hard to tell.
This is Cynthia. Zoya says it's "a smoky, blackened peacock teal with soft warm undertones. A very uncommon shade of blue for a subtle but funky look."

(Both of these Zoyas are current colors. I'm not sure about the OPI, but I would guess that it ought to be findable even if it's not technically current.)



No comments:

Post a Comment