Thursday, August 2, 2018

NOTD: Jordana's Skinny Jeans

This is Barielle Jordana's Skinny Jeans (a name that I've always found confusing):
I'd had this on for most of the day before I took this picture, so I guess that's where I acquired the chip. But it's holding up pretty well. (I was thinking of experimenting with top-coats later, though.) I do really like this polish but I rarely remember to wear it.

(Maybe I need to quit saying "I like this polish but I rarely remember to wear it" so much - it's a numbers thing, after all. I do maybe 50 or 75 manicures a year and I have some 700 polishes. I'm never going to be able to wear all of them multiple times. If I wear all the ones I really like every year or two, I'm doing pretty well, really.)

Anyway, lovely dark blue with silver shimmer - and I believe it's still available. I ran across the swatch picture so here it is, too:


1 comment:

  1. I wish Ulta still carried Barielle ... so much nicer to be able to see the colors before I buy. This one is very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete