Saturday, August 4, 2018

Razzle Dazzle Rose

This is another Crayola color from Insta-Dri, Razzle Dazzle Rose:
I bought one Crayola polish from the first collection Insta-Dri released (Cerulean blue) and I liked it fine but I didn't ever get around to buying more from that first collection, or from the pale-colored spring collection, either. But more keep popping up - is there a summer collection? - and I saw this bright pink and I decided to try it out. All of the Crayola + Insta-Dri polishes are cremes, I believe, and cremes are just not really my thing, but still, I feel the pull to have a couple. It's really pretty but I haven't worn it yet, I'm sure when I do wear it I'll end up putting some shimmer top-coat or something on top of it, but hey, that's what cremes are for as far as I'm concerned. I do have some other bright-pink cremes so maybe I'll do some comparisons later, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment