Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Shine Of The Times

This is Essie Shine of the Times:
You can see on the bottle that this was from the Lux Effects collection. It's #11 on the wheel - it's kind of what I think of as the "standard" flakie color - or at least the most common one I've seen - the one that shimmers sort of copper to green (with maybe another couple of colors in there as well). The way this one differs from others I've tried is that this one has the heaviest concentration of flakes, by far.

Here it is over Free Spirit:
These two pictures weren't taken at the same time but they were taken in the same spot with the same lighting, but I don't think you can really tell too much from this picture. It looked far prettier than it shows up here, for one thing. And I think that the copper color was more visible in real life than here.

No comments:

Post a Comment