Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Saint George

This is A England Saint George:
It's a dark teal holo - very pretty and I can't say I have anything else like it. This is not one of my very newest group of polishes; I just realized that I hadn't ever posted the "bottle and wheel" picture for this one. I did talk about it a bit before, though - here's a manicure picture and here's the entry about the order it came in last month.

It's still a current polish. Apparently you still can't ship nail polish overseas from the UK, but here is a "where to buy" guide for A England.

(I'm still feeling guilty about buying too much polish lately, and looking at that Live Love Polish order again doesn't help any. I told Rob not to buy me anything for Valentine's Day as a sort of penance - I'd rather have polish than flowers, anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment