Thursday, February 9, 2017

NOTD: Zoey + Aurora Borealis

Here is one coat of KL Polish Zoey, which looks matte and totally shows off my ridgy fingernails here, but actually in person looked much better.
It's not unflattering on me. It might be as close to a skin-toned polish as I'd care to get, because anything paler looks awful on me. I've done a lot of experimenting on that account over the years and I'm sure of that.

I was going to put something sparkly and fairly no-color over this, was my plan, but I somehow ended up with Aurora Borealis from Lucky 13 instead:
It still looks fairly neutral in this light but I don't think that's really think it's as neutral as it appears here. It's a multichrome flakie that seems to show up most often as green and pink. ( don't particularly think this is a good combo.)

Aurora Borealis was an LE polish, I'm pretty sure. Zoey was sold out when last I looked at KL Polish but I would think is likely to be restocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment