Sunday, December 16, 2018

more moisturizer

Honest Beauty is not really a company I would have thought to buy moisturizer from (nothing against them - just not on my radar!), but I had a sample - from Ulta? from Wal-mart? I don't know - and I really really liked it. So I poked around and found it for sale at Amazon. I really just wanted to be able to refill my sample but I doubt that that's really what I'm going to end up using this for.
It wasn't cheap - $25 or so, I think - but that's not a ridiculous price, either. In fact, I haven't looked closely at what Olay, etc., are charging lately but I'm guessing it's in that same price range.

Here's the container:
This is "Deep Hydration Face Cream," and I just found that it did a really good job of soothing my skin, especially like around the mouth where it tends to get really dry-feeling.

(I put a "buyer's remorse" tag on this entry, and it's not because I don't like this product - obviously, I really do like it. It's just that my moisturizer habit has gotten to the point that I've told myself I'm on a no-buy status for it. I use a ton of it but I'm still buying it faster than I'm using it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment