Monday, December 24, 2018

KLP Zodiac polishes (LE)

OK, I talked previously about the KL Polishes that I had bought on Black Friday, and I also had talked back in November about two of the Zodiac Collection that I had paid full-price for, because they are limited edition and weren't discountable. So after Thanksgiving and after Black Friday and Cyber Monday and all that were past, I found an e-mail that said, y'know, the usual thing, "FLASH SALE!!!!" and it was (as I recall) BOGO on all KL Polishes, with no exceptions. So of course I immediately thought, Zodiac polishes! because I knew there were more I wanted but I hadn't wanted to pay full price and I originally only bought the two - and so I used the BOGO to buy two more. There were a couple more I was tempted by, but the two I had kept eyeing were Leo and Capricorn.

Here's Leo:
The website calls it "a brightened copper polish with gold glitter throughout." It's very fallish so I guess that means I better wear it soon. Although, I don't know, I'm very partial to copper, maybe I need to quit thinking of that as a fall thing!

And here's Capricorn:
Here the website says "a gorgeous metallic forest green polish with a dark brown flip," and then goes on to add, "Have you seen anything more unique?!" This is weird because my first thought was that it looks kind of like Zoya Irene. I don't think they're dupes because I think Irene is not this dark a green, but it is green with brown, like this. It doesn't matter if they are dupes because Irene is discontinued, anyway. (Maybe Irene was just before its time?)

No comments:

Post a Comment