Thursday, January 3, 2019

Top 13 for 2018, ranked

Yesterday I showed my top twenty, and they I pulled out the ones that are no longer widely available from that. There were seven of those, so that left me with a top 13, which I divided into three tiers - two sets of three, and then all the rest. This was hard to decide - I loved a bunch of these. I waffled around and moved things up and down between the tiers several times. (Note that while I always talk about loving greens, I think this is the most greens I've ever had get this far - four, if I'm counting right - Always Be A Dragon, Cactus If You Can, Bitter Buddhist, and Grinchworthy. More greens than purples, for once!)

Top three in alpha order, and I'll come back to these tomorrow!
  • Always Be A Dragon (Lucky 13)
  • Cassiopeia (KL Polish)
  • Galaxy Gang (Starrily)
Second three:
  • Cactus If You Can (KBShimmer)
  • Feel The Chemis-tree (OPI)
  • Princess Penny (KL Polish)
and the rest:
    1. Aggie (Zoya)
    2. Bitter Buddhist (Smith & Cult)
    3. Enchanted (Starrily)
    4. Pisces (KL Polish)
    5. Grinchworthy (China Glaze)
    6. Rustling Leaves (Night Owl)
    7. You're A Mean One (China Glaze)
    I was going to put new swatches of the top 3 in this post, but I'm going to put that off until later. Instead, here's selections from the now-eliminated contestants:

    Feel The Chemis-tree
    You're A Mean One
    (Wow, I thought these were pretty close, but they're awfully near being dupes, from what I can see here. I'm going to have to do a comparison!

    Bitter Buddhist

    Grinchworthy
    (note that two of these are from the Grinch collection! I'm going to be sorry later I didn't buy more of those.)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment