Thursday, January 17, 2019

2018 favorite: Always Be A Dragon

This is the polish I decided was my favorite of 2018, Lucky 13 Always Be A Dragon:
Lucky 13 calls it: "Emerald green linear holo with rose/copper/gold color-shifting shimmer." It's got a lot going on, with both the linear and the shift, I think that's what made me like it so much.

I'll repeat what I said before about the collection, which I think was released last summer.
This is part of a collection called "Always Be Yourself." It goes with that saying you see around on social media: "Always be yourself. Unless you can be a dragon, then be a dragon." I think I saw this first with "unicorn" instead of "dragon" - but there are many versions. Besides the dragon one, there are polishes for Always Be A Unicorn, Always Be A Princess, Always Be Batman, and also Fairy, Mermaid, Phoenix, and Angel, plus Always Be Yourself.
Many of these have disappeared so I'm guessing that this one may not last too much longer, either. (Actually I just checked and this and Always Be A Unicorn are all that's left. Maybe those two sold the best so she did another batch!)


My three favorites, Galaxy Gang, Always Be A Dragon, and Cassiopeia:
I did fill up the mostly-empty wheel above with more favorites so I will have a bunch more coming up.



No comments:

Post a Comment