Tuesday, January 8, 2019

NOTD: White Metallic

Here is Kleancolor White Metallic:
Yeah, these polishes are very imaginatively named, I may have mentioned that already. I normally never wear white polish at all, but I dunno, my sister had white polish on at Christmas - she says she wears it all the time because it's just easy to deal with, and I had big rainbow set of metallics that included a black and a white, so I thought, well, I'll start with that one, like, in solidarity or something! (What she was actually wearing was an OPI - she told me the name of it but it was nothing I ever heard of and so I promptly forgot. It definitely wasn't My Boyfriend Scales Walls or anything. It was... not as shiny as this one but it was at least shimmery.) Anyway, I won't say I'm going to be wearing this polish all the time but I do like it pretty well. It took three coats to get rid of the VNL. I'm not always terribly fussy about that but on this one I thought it looked better at three. I've had it on for a couple of days and it's holding up tolerably well, but tomorrow's hair-washing day and I'm sure I will end up doing my nails over again too.

I started to say something about what I was going to wear next, but my god, I have soooo many new polishes and I just have no idea. I have 11 more Kleancolor metallics and I have like 19 Ciate polishes (I gave my sister a couple of the neutral ones that I didn't think I'd wear - there were 21 total polishes in the set.) Maybe I'll alternate between Ciate polishes and the magnetics for a while! I have no idea which one I might wear though - we can all be surprised tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment