Saturday, October 10, 2015

Walmart box for fall

I just found this little graphic on my computer - apparently I saved it the other night before it disappeared from Twitter (it was popping up, at the time, whenever you used the "wild card" hashtag):
If you know me on Twitter you probably already know that I am a long-time baseball fan, and an Astros fan. Over here I won't bombard you with Astros posts like I sometimes do on Twitter, but I thought I'd at least mention it! (No, I am not going to the game in person. I didn't try to buy tickets while it was still possible and now I'm sort of sorry. But not sorry enough to pay through the nose for tickets. I'll be watching on TV. And tweeting, probably.)

Okay, so, on to the actual subject of this post, the fall Walmart box. The last few boxes I got from them were kind of full of cards and itty-bitty samples, and were confusing and even the bigger samples didn't seem all that great, I thought, and this one was thankfully card-free with better samples. (Well, I think there was one card, that said something about a Twitter hashtag - the same hashtag that you can see on the box. But that was it.)
A disposable razor, wrinkle serum, deodorant,  and Curel "rough skin rescue" lotion are what's visible in this picture - all stuff I will definitely use.

There were a couple more items hiding at the very front:
Mouthwash - which I don't usually use but my husband does - and hair stuff, which I'll try out for sure, even though I don't really need any more volume in my hair these days. (It's John Frieda and the bottle color matches up, so I assume it's from this line.)

And here's one more shot of all the products out of the box:
I've used the Curel and the Roc serum so far, and both seem good, as far as I can tell from a few uses.

Here's the razor out of the box:
Heck, one razor is probably worth what this box cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment