Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Insta-Dri x Crayola metallics

I've been trying not to buy a lot of nail polish lately, and so apparently I missed hearing about this set when they first came out at the beginning of the year - more Insta-Dri/Crayola polishes, this time in metallics:
Apparently they make metallic crayons now? I had no idea. (I am so old that my mother wouldn't even buy us the 64-color box of crayons when my sister & I were kids, she thought that was too exotic, or something. My mother was kind of weird about stuff like that, though.) So now they're mostly sold out, but I did manage to find a couple of colors - one from Amazon, one from Walmart. There are more of them around but this is about all that I could find at something resembling a normal retail price, anyway.

Anyway, I do really like these, and if I come across more of them at a reasonable price I'll buy some more colors.

Metallic Seaweed came last and I haven't worn it yet, but it looks pretty cool.

I have worn Shimmering Blush and I like it:

I used two coats for both swatches above, and I believe that's how many coats of Shimmering Blush I wore on the nail. I also ended up putting matte top-coat on it, on the nail:






No comments:

Post a Comment