Wednesday, June 26, 2019

You Do Hue (aka Sesame Street polishes)

China Glaze has a Sesame Street tie-in! I only bought a couple - this is Free To Be Sesame:
It's a good old-fashioned microglitter, like those Christmas ones I was so crazy about maybe five years ago. Which means it's going to be a pain to get off, but I don't care.

Then I got Monsterpiece, which looks like it might be a similar texture at a glance but is not microglitter, it's some kind of a holo mix:
I went back and looked at (and ran my finger over) my swatches to be sure - Free To Be Sesame is rough-textured and Monsterpiece is not. Anyway, I love this kind of pink in the summer. I'm sure in the end this will be the one I end up wearing more!


The caps are adorable - I think they are just random, like the caps were in the Grinch set last year. I did get the Cookie Monster on Monsterpiece, but on the other one I got Big Bird:

 (There is a Big Bird Yellow, although that's not the name of it.)

Polish Pick is the place that always has the super-cheap China Glaze prices (I think they're $3.25 or something) so that's where I've been buying mine lately. This is a limited edition set, though, so grab 'em if you see 'em.






No comments:

Post a Comment