Monday, June 17, 2019

April Boxycharm (a little late!)

Here's the Boxycharm box from April - I had mislaid the postcard with all the information but I finally found it again. The theme is "Peace, Love and Boxy" and here are the contents:
"Peace. Love and Boxy" is kind of vague, but this is meant to be a festival theme, that's plain enough. The Pur palette is on their website selling for $36. It has a couple of fairly wild glitters but also has some very usable colors in it.

I like this Luxie brush set:
They are (per the packaging) a large and a small shader and a small contouring brush. I've already used those quite a bit.

Here's the items, which I believe totals over $125:
  • Pur Festival Palette - $36
  • Luxie Summer Daze 3 piece brush set - $28
  • Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder - $27
  • Butter London Power Up Mascara - $20
  • Beauty For Real Finish Line Liquid Eyeliner - $16
As always, I'll give away the mascara, but I've put the rest of this into my rotation. I got the Avengers palette about the same time this came, and since my husband picked that one out for me I've really been trying to use it, and so I haven't really used the Festival palette yet to speak of. The regular Boxycharm box is $21 so if you get even a couple of items you will really use, it's worth it. That's how I look at it anyway. And whatever I don't use becomes gifts later on.

Here's Kathleen's video about this same box, and this one is especially interesting if you have the box, because she does an eye look with the Festival palette, and uses the brushes:




Her box is the same as mine, except that she got a different eyeliner and she hated the one she got. I like mine so I'm glad I got what I got!

This was mine - just a black liquid eyeliner, but it works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment