Thursday, May 16, 2019

Avengers eyeshadow!

I think I mentioned this before, but this is something I got for my birthday - the palette from the Ulta Avengers tie-in collection. Rob and I had gone in Ulta six weeks or so ago, and this was already there then. I don't think I said much more about it than "Ooh, cool," at the time, but he went back later and got it for me. He knows how I love the MCU movies. (We went to see Captain Marvel a third time this weekend, since we'd already seen Endgame twice, although we'll probably do Endgame one more time while it's still in the theaters, too.)

The palette doesn't have the most striking cover in the world...

There are plenty of logos on the inside, though. It's got a pretty interesting selection of colors - I mean, it's got the usual neutrals, but it's also got some brights. I don't have a huge collection of palettes, though, so I'm maybe not as picky about color selection as some of you might be!






No comments:

Post a Comment