Friday, May 17, 2019

Boxycharm skincare edition

They call this "BoxyLimited: Skincare" so that you'll get the idea that it's limited edition, I guess. I've already forgotten how much this cost, exactly - under $50, as I recall. Since there's one item in here that's worth well more than that by itself, there's not going to be any way that I don't get my money's worth, here. There are a couple of items I'm less likely to use as much, but that's always the case.
Left to right and top to bottom:
  • Farsali Jelly Beam Highlighter - MSRP $40
    To tell you the truth this is so jelly-like it's slightly repulsive, or at least that was my initial reaction! But I imagine I'll like it once I get over that.
  • Elemis Superfood Night Cream - MSRP $45
  • Caudalie Grape Water - MSRP $10
  • Glamglow Superserum - MSRP $65
  • Kopari Coconut Cleansing Oil - MSRP $32
    (I'll try this but it's one of the things I'm not too sure about.)
  • Saturday Skin Rub A Dub Refining Peel Gel - MSRP $28
  • Cosmedix Jade Roller - MSRP $32
    I've been wanting one of these, I'm glad I didn't get around to buying one before now!
  • Glow Recipe Watermelon Sheet Mask, set of 2 - MSRP $16
I came up with $268 for a total there, if I'm adding right.



No comments:

Post a Comment