Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Sephora - birthday plus NailsInc

April is my birthday month, and if you're a Beauty Insider at Sephora (which you should be if you shop at Sephora at all), you always get a little birthday gift. I'm still at the VIB level, at least for this year, so I got some extra options. There were one or two little sets, or there was the option to just get Sephora points instead of picking from their designated birthday sets. I'm never in love with their picks, really, so I looked at the options and went in the end for the 250 extra points, as I figured I would. Then I looked at what was available in the Rewards Bazaar and promptly spent the whole 250 points on samples - two 100-point skincare samples and one 50-point one. I also bought this Nails Inc base-coat and treatment, which I really like. It makes your nails feel really good.

So we have a Sephora moisturizer (which was the 50-point one), The Ren Evercalm mini which is my very favorite moisturizer to carry in my purse, and the Lancome Genifique which is basically a serum (they call it a "youth activating concentrate"):




No comments:

Post a Comment