Wednesday, May 22, 2019

NOTD & swatch: Taryn

Here is the picture of Zoya Taryn that I posted on Instagram last week:
My spreadsheet says I bought Taryn in the Black Friday sale last year. Apparently I never posted a swatch of it, either, so that's below. This picture does not do justice to the goodness of Taryn - it's one of those fuchsias with a blue shift. I had (& possibly still have) an old Zoya that did that - Lilith, I think? - but it's long-discontinued. And anyway, this one is better. Zoya describes it as "a fiery fuchsia micro-irredescent shimmer with blue undertones" (did they just spell iridescent wrong?). Highly recommended.

(Huh, I did the two Pixie Dusts I bought in this order, and I did a NOTD post when I wore Gardner, I'm pretty sure, but I don't seem to have a swatch post for it either. I'll have to fix that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment