Tuesday, May 14, 2019

May Boxycharm Box

I decided to resubscribe to Boxycharm for a few months, mostly because they were doing a special skincare box that I wanted to try out, and also I figured while I was at it I would get a Luxe box. So far I've got two months of regular boxes and the skincare box. If you're not familiar with Boxycharm, they are boxes that give you full-size makeup items every month. You pay around $20 but you get products worth many times that.

The theme for this month is Make Waves, and here's what was in the box:
top to bottom:
  • Glamglow Gentlebubble Cleanser - daily conditioning gel cleanser. Vegan formula with oat amino acids, applie extract, vitamin E, and green tea extract. Retail price $28
  • Alamar - Colorete Blush Trio - highly pigmented vegan formula. Retail price 22
  • Dose of Colors - Liquid Matte Lipstick - velvety, high-fashion matte finish. Retail price $18
  • Ciaté London - Eye Lustre Creme Eyeshadow. Retail price $22
  • Mellow - Brow Definer - non-greasy, easy glide formula with a triangular tip makes for easy hairlike strokes & the long-lasting formula ensures your brows won't budge. Retail price $18
That's over $100 total retail. Here's the things out of their boxes:
These cheek colors look awfully warm for me, but I'm intending to try them out before I go and give them away.

The Dose of Colors liquid lipstick, on the other hand, is totally my color.



Added: Alexandria's unboxing video; mostly she has the same stuff except one item is different and some colors are different. (I'm really really glad I got "Berry Me" lipstick rather than the neon-ish one she got! However, I think I like her blush colors more!)
Oh, and Kathleen's too, because I found it while I was doing this:
I had not taken in that the blush trio had stuff printed on the back - apparently Kathleen got "Fair-light" which is the same one I have. I'm guessing Alexandria got a darker version, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment