Thursday, May 2, 2019

More KL Polish - Ofra collab set

I think I said that my last KL Polish order would probably be my last, but... no. This might or might not actually be my last order, I don't know - but after this I'd either have to be buying backups or buying things that I never thought I'd want, because I've bought everything that I care about having that isn't already sold out again. They did one restock and that's supposed to be the last one. They don't seem to be in any hurry to get things shut down completely. (Meanwhile, Kathleen is already selling some assorted merchandise, as in t-shirts and stuff, and planning a new polish line - "Lights Lacquer" - which she will have total control over.)

I don't have all the swatches right now for these four polishes. The two I don't have are the first two, To The Stars and Celia. But here is the KLPxOfra set, which came with an Ofra liquid lip as a bonus.

This one is Miami Fever:
I'm not sure this will be flattering on me, but it's a pretty color - sort of a light brick color. (KLP's website calls it "terracotta.")

And then the other one is Havana Nights:
which is a deep brick red. (As of now, this set and the two individual polishes are still available.)

The lip color works on me, which I assume means the nail color will as well. I had one spot left on the wheel, so I smeared some liquid lip stuff on it:
This may just be the color being wacky in this photo, but notice how on the wheel it looks much more berry-toned. I think that part is more or less color-correct and the part where the color is funky is the tube. Anyway, it works on me if I don't put it on too heavily.

No comments:

Post a Comment