Monday, April 15, 2019

Primers from Sephora

I had gotten a sample of Smashbox Primerizer somewhere - it's a moisturizing primer:
I went through this very fast - it's a very small bottle. I really liked it, but it's awfully expensive. When I looked on Sephora's website, it said it was $42 for a one-ounce bottle - but they also had a mini size (half an ounce) for $15. So that's very strange pricing, for the smaller bottle to be cheaper per ounce than the large one - but I bought the small one.
Then I was also poking around Sephora's Rewards Bazaar and I found a different moisturizing primer, called Quench - it's a part of Tarte's Rainforest of the Sea collection. I got a full-size tube of this for 500 Sephora points. (I usually mostly use my points as I go, but I had about 1000 points built up. I've bought a ton of stuff from Sephora the last couple of years.)
This is a one-ounce tube, and it retails for $32, so that's a good use of points. I haven't tried this yet, but I'm hoping it will be something similar to the Primerizer. I've started using primer over my moisturizer in the last six months or so, so combining the two would help. I'm always running late, anything that streamlines my workday routine is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment