Friday, November 1, 2019

BCA corals & neons

This is the neon and coral-leaning portion of the Breast Cancer Awareness box. (Actually they are still pretty pink, they just looked slightly more coral next to the other pinks, and I had to divide them up somehow!) (Note that the bottles seem to have gotten out of order between the shot above and the one below.) BFF - Breast Friends Forever - is from Pepperpot, Pink Strong is from Rogue Lacquer, and This Woman's Work is from Necessary Evil.
As previously, polish descriptions are from Cosmetic Sanctuary.

BFF: Breast Friends Forever from Pepperpot Polish:
"a bright raspberry pink scattered holographic, with gold and blue shimmer and rainbow hex glitters" - I have to note I'm not really going to have anything substantial to say about these because I haven't tried any of them yet. But Pepperpot is a brand that always has really cute stuff and I'm looking forward to finally trying one of their polishes!

Pink Strong from Rogue Lacquer:
"a neon Barbie pink with crushed gold flakes added in" - I'm looking forward to wearing this one, particularly. I do have several Rogue polishes and I like them a lot.

This Woman's Work from Necessary Evil:
"a burgundy (cold) to pinkish red (warm) to candy pink (hot) with added shimmer and scattered holographic." Thermals don't usually do much on my short nails but I'll report back when I finally try it!

2 comments:

  1. Great resource! Loved exploring BCA corals & neons in this blog. Informative and visually captivating. Well done! For Ecommerce Website Development Company in Delhi Visit:- https://www.artattackk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Searching for the best Schools in Greater Noida Find all the essential information on admission dates, fees, and eligibility criteria here

    ReplyDelete