Monday, October 28, 2019

The Neverending Box: dark pinks

Okay, it's not quite neverending - but this was a really big box. This installment is the dark pinks.
The middle one is noticeably not as dark as the other two, but these are all darker than the other ones we've looked at from this box.
They are There Will Be Time from 6 Harts, Fight Like Hell from 77 Lacquer, and Keep Calm and Fight Cancer from Supernatural Lacquer.

There Will Be Time (from 6 Harts) is the lone creme from this box:
The Cosmetics Sanctuary post that I've been getting my descriptions from just calls this one "a deep purple leaning fuchsia creme" - I haven't tried this one yet other than this swatch, but it looks very pretty.

Fight Like Hell (from 77 Lacquer):
"a medium raspberrry pink crelly base with copper shimmer and crimson shimmer flecks" - I haven't worn this one yet either, although I've picked it up and admired it a couple of times.

And then we have Keep Calm and Fight Cancer (from Supernatural Lacquer):
"a blackened magneta with linear holographic, holo micro flakes and purple to red to gold multichrome shift." I wore this one on my thumbs when I did the pastel skittles on the rest of my fingers. I really liked it.

Still a couple of installments to go - the coral-leaning pinks and the things that don't look very pink at all (although apparently they do have pink in them, I'm told). Will I get them all up while it's still October? It's gonna be a close thing, one way or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment