Saturday, January 18, 2020

2019 empties (or discards)

I haven't posted much the second half of this past year, so I have all kinds of pictures backed up. I found a lot of makeup buried at the bottom of various storage places. These are not even empties, really - this is the stuff I just tossed out because it's so old I'd never be comfortable using it!

A couple of tinted lip balms (I think these were in my car!):
The top one is Wet n Wild, the other one is Alba.

A box of Feria haircolor which I bought back I-don't-know-when:
(In fact I haven't been coloring my hair at all for the last year or more, so there's some semipermanent gloss-type stuff from Sally's that I also need to throw out in a drawer somewhere.)


A couple of Clinique things that I'm sure came from Clinique Bonus sets, and a stray Revlon eyeshadow. I even have close-ups of these:
These were never very interesting colors. (Also, ugh, these applicators.)
The Revlon one was the only interesting color - but then, y'know, the Clinique bonus sets have to make an attempt to appeal to everybody, so they're always totally middle-of-the-road.
I do like this color, but I'm sure I never wore it much.

1 comment:

  1. I have a medium sized tub of makeup - probably needs binned as I haven't used it i a long time! Oh well!

    ReplyDelete