Monday, April 20, 2020

Ma-holo At Me

I've worn China Glaze Ma-holo At Me and I really like it:
It's just a light-blue holo, but that's a nice thing. I swatched it by itself and also over KLP Wishbone, which is just a light beige/tan sort of color. I think you may or may not want an undercoat, depending on how many coats you want to use and how much your nail-line tends to show. This is from the Shades of Paradise collection, from summer 2018. Here's pictures from the whole collection - you have to scroll down a good ways to find this one.)

I couldn't find the picture of it on my nails, but it was on Instagram so I downloaded it again:
(I did a separate entry for this picture, but this is the same picture I put there. I have gotten where I like to have links back and forth as much as possible - the other entry is here if you really want to see it. )


2 comments: