Wednesday, July 29, 2020

The Ordinary

 Here is some stuff from The Ordinary that I bought from Ulta not too long ago:
I realized when I looked at this picture that I actually hadn't tried the Azelaic Acid yet. I think I'm afraid of anything that's like a peel. (I started to say that it was the word "acid" I was afraid of, but that's not true - I use hyaluronic acid products with no fear whatsoever.) I've now tried it and so far it seems fine. I bought it because I read an article somewhere that was written by a dermatologist, demystifying the various Ordinary products, and I actually took notes. Azelaic Acid was supposed to be the very mildest one.

I really like the Buffet, too. I have a whole bunch of Ordinary serums - including HA and rose-hip seed oil and squalane. I like all of those, I just have issues with the whole craze the last few years where people think peeling off layers of skin is necessarily a good thing. A little bit, yes, but people take it much too far! (Why am I surprised?)

No comments:

Post a Comment