Saturday, February 13, 2016

Playing with polish: Jolly Lolly over...

Starry-Eyed For Dear Daniel is very pretty, but after a couple of days it started chipping, so of course I started thinking about patching it up and layering something over it rather than starting over completely. And Friday was "wear pink or red" day at work (we're always having themed Fridays when there's a holiday to theme things to) - I was thinking I would wear red, so I decided to just do red jelly. And the only plain red jelly I have is L'Oreal Jolly Lolly, so that was an easy decision. One coat got it a bit darker, so I did two. It was honestly still pretty pink at two - but then I ended up wearing pink instead of red anyway, so I was color-coordinated in spite of myself. It was very bright out today and this looks very pink in the sunshine. But it's definitely much darker than Dear Daniel was by itself.
This hand looks fine, but I washed my hair and my right hand is already chipping again, so you may see something else by the end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment