Monday, February 19, 2018

Red Red

This is WildShine Red Red (very imaginative name there):
This is a slightly pink-leaning red. I like it more than I thought I would looking at it in the bottle. It also seems to be basically a one-coater.

As I think I mentioned last week, my husband and I made kind of a pact a while back not to go overboard on Valentine's Day any more - particularly not on flowers. (I like roses but when I get a bouquet of them nowadays all I see is that big chunk of money going down the drain.) I guess he realized that I meant it because what I got this year came from Dollar Tree, I think - but honestly, I'm fine with that.
He got me Turtles and 99-cent nail polish and a fancy card, I got him a giant heart-shaped peanut butter cup. When you've been married for 30 years, I guess you know what each other like, (I don't actually need any more red nail polish but I didn't tell him that. Even with the fancy card, I probably spent more than he did. The peanut butter cup was all of $10.)

No comments:

Post a Comment