Monday, February 26, 2018

Glitterati

This is Illamasqua Glitterati:
You can see from my tick-marks on the wheel that two coats of this is pretty darn opaque. It's dark-red glitter with what looks like a dash of holo glitter. This was a holiday set that I bought back at the same time they were closing Sephora by OPI out. There was this and a dark green, and while these have been discontinued for ages, I would be surprised if they aren't findable, because they hung around on clearance for ages at Sephora, and when that happens some usually end up on eBay (like here). Viridian is the name of the green that goes with it, but Glitterati is really what I bought this for.

(Aha, here it is on my nails in late 2013, so I've had this one a good while. And here is the haul post for all the Sephora stuff - with pictures that you have to scroll way down for. I happened on the SOPI closeout so early that I wasn't sure it was a closeout - a lot of the prose at the top is me wondering about that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment