Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Purchases

Recent additions to my stash have been heavy on the greens - see the whole top row below.

If you've been reading regularly here you've seen some of these already, but I'll go through them all and link to what I said previously, too. Let's see, top to bottom and L-R:
  • Colorstay Rainforest, a lovely glass-flecked forest green (I've worn this but didn't take a picture)
  • Nostalgic Patricia, which was a St. Patrick's Day release, apparently, and is also really lovely, a mix of green glitters with a sprinkling of purple - see here
  • Chroma Chameleon Topaz - supposed to be a chrome, as you might guess. It's an odd color, and very very sheer, but I like it - there's a picture here. It's really not at all what I'd call a chrome, though. (Also it's a small bottle and not at all cheap, so on a per-ounce basis it's actually quite expensive.)
  • Dollish Polish Walker Bait, which is LE and already discontinued - you had to snap it up before the Walking Dead premiere, which of course has already happened. It's an olive holo and I like it a lot, although it doesn't seem all that different from the couple of other green holos I had already - I will have to do a comparison at some point.
  • (starting on the bottom row) Color Show Black in Mirrors, which is also an LE color but should still be around. I would guess that this set is supposed to be a Christmas release, although I'm not sure about that. It's black-and-silver glitter. The line is called Brocades, I believe.
  • Nostalgic Rid of Me, which as you can clearly see is a bright-blue shimmer, and very sheer
  • Wet & Wild Gray's Anatomy, another really-really sheer one. I had trouble with it when I tried it - I mentioned it in the same entry where I was talking about Topaz - but it's a pretty color and hopefully the fact that it wouldn't dry last time was just an aberration. I'll report back when I try it again.
  • Dollish Polish Deadly Nightshade, another Halloween color, a mixed-size purple glitter (also LE but I think maybe you can still get this one until Halloween)
I have a couple more Dollish colors on the way (one was Redrum, I think) and today I went in Walgreen's and came out with a couple of the new Sally Hansen Triple Shine colors. I also bought a couple of the Hunger Games Glosstinis since I took this picture. But you'll have to hear more about all that later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment