Friday, February 23, 2018

Pretty Gritty (NOTD + swatch)

Here is Rescue Beauty Lounge Pretty Gritty:
It's a grunged-up purple with gold shimmer. This is two coats plus Seche Vite. It's close to being a one-coater but I thought it wasn't quite (quite) there.

I named this my favorite polish of 2015, but I haven't worn it in over a year, I bet. It's awesome. It's not because I got tired of it that I haven't worn it, but just that I have the attention span of a gnat sometimes.
This was part of the awesome R29xRBL collection. I have two of them - this and Bubblegum Punk - and I love them both and totally wish I'd bought more. (I poked around on eBay and there are still quite a few RBL polishes available for fairly reasonable prices - $20-30, or not much more than they cost when RBL was still in business.)

Added: note this manicure picture from 2015 where it looks much brighter. I don't know if the polish has actually darkened over time, or if it's just the light.)

No comments:

Post a Comment