Wednesday, January 16, 2019

2018 favorites: Galaxy Gang

Another one from my 2018 top 3: this is Starrily Galaxy Gang, which was a collab with YouTuber Kelli Marissa:
This is a nice blue-leaning purple, with some shifty stuff in it which reminded me of a couple of OPIs released in the last couple of years (like Turn On The Northern Lights and Feel The Chemis-tree). Note that this is three coats, and also that it dried down slightly matte. I put Seche Vite on the tip of all three of these nails so you could see what they'd look like with top-coat. This one is in the middle as far as degree of matte-ness - not as matte as Cassiopeia, below it, but more matte than Always Be A Dragon, the green polish above it.

Here's my original post with the two polishes I bought first. I ended up buying all three of the polishes in that collection, even though they're $15 each, more than I usually will pay for polish. In fact, this polish collaboration did so well that they have just released another set of six polishes to go with the original three. Here is Kelli's video announcing that, just a few days ago:

No comments:

Post a Comment