Monday, February 25, 2019

January Zoya promo

Zoya usually has some good promo at the beginning of each year, and this year it was you pay $15 S&H and you get four polishes, four wide brushes, and I believe it also included a "big flipper" bottle of Zoya Remove. (I've done several Zoya orders recently and they're all blending together in my mind at this point.) I picked out one newer polish, and several older ones, this time around. My four polishes:

Arielle
Zoya's description: "dusty plum, rose and mauve fusion with a delicate sheen of frosty, silvery shimmer. A Victorian rose shade for an antique aristocratic look." My description: dusty rose shimmer. (I do see a hint of mauve there, but not the plum.)

Devin
Zoya: "steel blue with hints of multicolored shimmer in a dense foil finish." Me: this is like a silvery version of FeiFei (which is steel blue with gold).

Selene
Zoya: " a true teal with a micronized metallic pearl finish. A unique shade with an aqua fleck that resembles deeper layers of ocean water." Me: I'm withholding judgment on this one, but in my living room it looks green. (The lighting in my living room has sometimes turned out to be, um, quirky, when it comes to identifying nail polish colors.)

and Troy
Zoya: "Troy is a liquid pewter with a foil finish and an edgy touch of black and gold. Densely pigmented, smooth application." Me: "pewter foil" is pretty much right on the money. This is the one I was most interested in right off the bat.

No comments:

Post a Comment