Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Mother Of Dragons/Winter Is Coming

It's Game of Thrones Day, I guess! KL Polish's "Winter Reign" collection wasn't all GoT-themed but the two I bought were.

First we have Mother of Dragons:
KLP calls it "a metallic brassy green polish with gold glitter." I'm inclined to put it into that category I've always called "funky greens" but it's different from anything else I have.


Then for Winter Is Coming, I did my pictures somewhat differently than I usually do, because I have a comparison.
I didn't think when I ordered Winter Is Coming about Kleancolor White Metallic, which I bought back before the holidays. Here is the swatch comparison:
I don't really think they are dead-on dupes, but they are close enough that I don't think most people would be able to tell the difference. (I haven't tried Winter Is Coming on my nails, yet, though.) The other side of the coin is that KL Polish has always prided themselves on being 12-free, and Kleancolor, despite its name, has a reputation for being anything but. I checked their website and they're not representing themselves as being anything-free. (They do say they strive to have "the Kleanest quality products at wallet friendly prices.")

No comments:

Post a Comment