Saturday, February 23, 2019

Comparison: Space Glam vs Small But Mighty

I was in CVS late one night picking up a prescription and I picked up a couple of new Sally Hansen. I think I had heard that they had a new Strength formula ("Mega Strength") but I hadn't seen it.

I knew this one looked like something I already had, but I didn't quite figure it out til I got home.
Essence had this little limited edition "Out of Space Stories" line a while back and I bought this one at Ulta - it's Space Glam. They are not quite true dupes but they are real close. I would say that Space Glam is a hair warmer; Small But Mighty is cooler. But I don't think anybody but us crazy nail polish people will notice the difference.
So even though I already had this near dupe to the Sally Hansen, it's still useful to know this since the Essence line is presumably discontinued now.


No comments:

Post a Comment