Thursday, July 19, 2018

NOTD: Zuza

Here is Zoya Zuza on my nails:
I like this polish a lot - I believe I put it in my top 5 Zoyas the last time I did a list like that - but I think it really is not "the perfect balance between blue and green" as Zoya's description says (see below). I think it reads pretty blue-green in the bottle but on the nail it seems to be more of a jade-green to me. (And it's certainly not what I think of as turquoise!)

Collection: Surf (originally released in summer 2012)
Zoya's description: "Zuza by Zoya can be best described as a deep, saturated, oceanic turquoise with gold and silver metallic shimmer and a foil-like finish. A beachy, colorful, foil-like shade with the perfect balance between blue and green."
Color Family - Blue, Green, Teal
Finish - Metallic
Intensity - 5 (1 = Sheer - 5 = Opaque)
Tone - Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment