- Masque Bar Charcoal Peel-Off Mask (detoxifies and purifies)
- Yes to Carrots vitamin-enriched kale paper mask
- Neutrogena Hydroboost Hydrating Gel Mask (with hyaluronic acid)
- St. Ives Soothing Sheet Mask - Oatmeal
- Que Bella multi mask trio - repair (zone area), perfect (cheeks), nourish (under eyes) - separate patches for each area
Anyway, so this was $7 for 5 masks - even assuming these are cheaper masks than the ones I've used that came from Sephora, that's still a good deal. (It also had some coupons in there, you can see one hanging off the edge on the right.) I feel like I will try all of these except probably the charcoal one. I don't much like peel-off masks and I don't feel like charcoal doesn't really do that much for my older skin.