Friday, July 6, 2018

NOTD: Santa's Sunburn

Here is Pretty Serious Santa's Sunburn, which I bought on clearance recently:
It's a nice shiny almost-Christmas red. It leans just a little bit orange (maybe that's supposed to be the sunburn part!) This is from the holiday 2015 collection, which was called Ghosts of Christmas Future, (Other polishes in that collection included Joy To The Overlords, Eat Drink & Assimilate, and the only one I already had, which was A Christmas Time Paradox.)

I checked the PS website and it's still listed there but it now says it's unavailable.

So I wore it alone for one day and then I decided to see what Enchanted looked like on top of it:
I'm not sure you can tell much here. It's not as spectacularly beautiful as it is over some other things I've tried, but I still like it. (Expect to see a lot of Enchanted-enhanced manicures for a while, 'cause I'm in love.)

No comments:

Post a Comment