Friday, July 20, 2018

Another Enchanted mani + misc notes

I'm still in "try Enchanted on top of anything and everything" mode, so here is Zuza + Enchanted:
You can't really see the depth of color that Enchanted has here, so you're not getting the full effect. But I like.


I said (back in late spring) that I would probably be due for another big polish binge about the time of the Nordstrom sale this summer, and, well, it's that time, and so far I haven't poked around at Nordstrom and I probably shouldn't, because there is (another) Pretty Serious clearance sale and I did a big presale order and then went back and added a couple more things on top of that. And also I ordered some of that Korres Golden Crocus stuff. I had a sample and I loved it, but I couldn't see paying $98, which is the price at Sephora (for ONE OUNCE - yikes). But I poked around and comparison shopped and found a Groupon deal for $71.99. I'm still not sure it's worth it but I thought I'd try a full-size one once and see if I still love it as much. I suspect it's one of those things I'll only buy once.

About Pretty Serious - Kaz has announced that she's taking a break but will be back early next year. So everything is on clearance including the presales. (Although there is a code - it's listed on that page I linked above.) And so of course I can't resist that. She says she is not sure what polishes she will be bringing back after that, so I actually bought backups for a couple of my favorites - BSOD, for one, and Poltergeist Puddle. And I bought some things that I've always meant to get, like Toxic Tiara. Since several things are presale it'll be a while before that comes in, I imagine.

(And I shouldn't have looked, because she's added more stuff since last night - now Morning Java is there and I've always wanted that. I'mna end up with one more order, just watch me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment