Monday, July 9, 2018

Stop, Razzmatazz

This is two minis that I've had for some years, Orly Razzmatazz and Hard Candy Stop:
I bought both of these in sets. The Hard Candy one I got over 10 years ago, I know; and the Orly somewhat later - maybe five years ago, or a little more, shortly before I started this blog. I ordered both of them online. The Orlys were a set of four - you can see them here. The Hard Candys were a set of five - there were two very dark ones, a black and a purple, and a silver - which was a mini of Trailer Trash; I also have it in a regular size. The fifth one is Scam, which is a bright pink microglitter. (I really love it and wish I had gotten it in a full-size bottle.)

These two colors are very similar but you can see (I hope!) that they aren't identical. Razzmatazz is pinker, and the glitter in it is smaller and has more of a tendency to sink down into the polish and vanish, on the nail. Stop is more obviously glittery, in person, and on the nail it has a slight texture. (I think one coat of top-coat would get rid of it, though. And Razzmatazz reads as more pink. Stop is more neutral-colored: just a plain fire-engine/stop-sign red.

I thought I had pictures of both separately, but I can only find Stop:
(I guess I swatched it twice, because you can see that the wheel is different.) I do have pictures of the labels on both bottles, for what that's worth:



No comments:

Post a Comment