Monday, July 23, 2018

Nuke The Fridge

The only Pretty Serious polish in my unposted file seems to be Nuke The Fridge, so that's what I'll show you today:
It was in the clearance group last I looked.  (Note that a bunch of the clearance stuff is supposed to come down by the end of the day, more or less, for those of us in the US. I got that info from the Facebook group just now, but I also got an e-mail about it. I am trying to resist the temptation to do just one more order. I've already done three - one bigger and two smaller ones. Also, if you're ordering be sure you read the FAQ. She's combining orders and the discount code is also there. I have already got my refunds through Paypal on the combined shipping.)

Actually this fits into not only my Pretty Serious theme of the last few days, but also the Christmas in July theme that I said I was going to do but keep forgetting about. At least, it fits, more or less. It's one of those "funky greens" - as I like to call them - that I love so much. It's shifty, and it looks gray in this swatch but I think it reads more green than it looks there.

(I'll probably mostly shut up about Pretty Serious after this, unless there's something new to talk about. It was all the previously-discontinued polishes showing up on the website that got me excited over the weekend, and those appear to be the ones that are going away again tonight. It's possible you won't hear much more from me about them until my order shows up, and since that includes presale items, that may be a while.)



No comments:

Post a Comment