Wednesday, July 4, 2018

The War Doctor

This is Lucky 13 The War Doctor:
This is a 10ml bottle, I believe. I did an order from Lucky 13 - I'll show you the rest of it tomorrow - and I added on a mystery polish. It was only $3 for the 10ml ones, which seemed like a pretty good deal. This is shifty multicolor stuff that's hard to pin down: heavy on red-orange and maybe some holo? I keep thinking I see purple but maybe that's just the shift, or my imagination. "Hard to pin down" may be an understatement, actually. (Oh - it's still on L13's website - it says "Last chance!" and their description is "Rusty red/orange/gold/black color shifting linear holo." Huh. I'm not seeing linear but maybe in another light.)

The mystery polishes still show up on the website too but they're sold out. I think I was really hoping for another infinity stone, but I'm happy with this one. This probably isn't a polish I would've picked to buy at regular price, but I like it and it's cool to have - I have a little collection of Doctor Who stuff going, anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment