Saturday, July 21, 2018

Pretty Serious recommendations

Note!!! Kaz has now posted on the Facebook group that a lot of these will be disappearing in 24 hours or so, so I assume that means roughly very late Monday the 23rd, US time. In other words, if you want something, grab it now!


I talked about Pretty Serious going on hiatus yesterday, and Kaz continues to add polishes to what's already on sale, so I thought I would show you, or at least link to, some of my favorites that are currently still available. I'm just going to go through the list (on the US website, "all items," here) and pick out ones I have and particularly like. Note: I'm not getting freebies for this or anything, I just thought this would make a good entry!

Ooh, VT-100 is on the front page right now, although they seem to keep moving, so it may not be by the time this goes up in the morning. It's just a nice green microglitter. I also like its collection-mate BSOD a whole lot, enough that I bought myself a back-up bottle yesterday. (They were both in the very first PS collection, which I believe was called Hello World!)

My favorite polish of 2016 was Poltergeist Puddle:
(entry here) (I bought a back-up of this one too.)

My Immortal, which I just got lately and think is really awesome:
(my entry here) (actually the finish on it seems a little similar to Poltergeist Puddle, now that I put these two pictures near each other!)

This bunch is not linked in any other way than being beautiful shimmers, as far as I know:
Great bright-blue shimmer.

Also Cybernetic, which is like a two-color texture - my entry here.

Those are the ones that grabbed me as I paged through. I have a lot of PS polishes, so I could go on a long while more. But this is eight of my favorites.

(Hmm, one more thing, because there are a couple I didn't talk about above in my top 5 PS polishes from 2017.)

No comments:

Post a Comment