Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Plum Euphoria and Skyscraper

This is just a couple of random things I've bought lately and hadn't posted the swatches for.

This is Plum Euphoria, from Sally Hansen Color Therapy:
I've worn this, and I really liked it. "Shimmery plum" probably basically covers it. (Some pictures of the bottle make it looks like it's got some shift to it, but on the nail you just don't see that, unfortunately.)

And then this one I haven't worn yet - that's China Glaze Skyscraper:
This is an older color, I think. (Googling leads me to blog posts from 2011, looks like it's from the fall 2011 Metro collection.) It's a small glitter, sort of microglitter-ish, although it doesn't seem to be a full-on microglitter. In the post I linked to above (from Swatch & Learn), it mostly looks blue, but you can see in my swatch that there's definitely some purple leanings in there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment